Here are some events and news we thought you may be interested in:
- Linda Rosenthal’s Emergency Preparatory Clinic – Friday, January 27 1pm – 3pm Please join Assemblymember Linda B. Rosenthal at her Emergency Preparedness Clinic this Friday, January 27, 2017 at 1 pm. All attendees will receive a free flashlight and emergency preparedness kit!To RSVP, please contact the district office at (212) 873-6368 or at email@example.com.The clinic will be hosted by the National Council of Jewish Women at 241 West 72nd Street, between Broadway and West End Ave. in the cafeteria.
- Con Edison Work
Con Edison has begun performing work on West End Ave. between 93rd Streets and 102nd Street. Hours of work:
- West End Ave. between West 95th and West 96th Streets – Weekdays 9am – 2pm and Saturday 8am – 4pm
- West End Ave. between West 96th and West 102nd Streets – Mondays – Saturdays 8am- 4pm
There will also be work downtown on West End Ave. between 79th and 83rd Streets – Mondays to Saturdays between 9am – 3pm.
This will necessitate parking restrictions and traffic lane changes. Of course, noise will be a factor. For more information, contact Manhattan Regional and Community Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- West 104th Street Block Association Member Meeting – February 22 – 7:30pm – 9pm Please join us to express your concerns and suggestions for our neighborhood and to enjoy a presentation by Kate Wood of Landmark West. The meeting will be held at the Marseilles Community Room, 230 Broadway at 103rd Street.Remember to complete your dues form even if you are unable to contribute now. The form affords you an opportunity to express concerns or suggestions for our block. The board follows up with each concern and/or suggestion.
- Notice to our Artists, Musicians, Writers, etc.
If you have an exhibition, book signing, or concert coming up, please let us know. Our newsletter comes out 4 times yearly and, if given enough notice, we are happy to place your information in the newsletter free of charge. Also, we will share your information with the West 102/103rd Block Association to publish in their newsletter, with your permission.
If your event misses the newsletter deadline, we are happy to place it in an email blast to our residents. Please send your information: email@example.com
Mary Koval, President West 104th Street Block Association